Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Basic Clothes Part III

Black Dresses


(1st row: 1.Tory Burch, 2.Vivienne Westwood, 3. A.L.C, 4. La Petite S*****, 5. Chloé; 2nd row: 6. Sonia Rykiel, 7. Joseph, 8. Lela Rose, 9. Milly, 10. Preen Line; 3rd row: 11. Miu Miu, 12. Marchesa, 13. RM by Roland Mouret, 14. Donna Karan, 15. I can't remember where I've found it, but I think it's on www.stylesofia.com). You can find them on www.net-a-porter.com (excepting the last one).

Who doesn't like a classy black dress? How could a woman's wardrobe miss one? Is there anybody?

There are a billion types of black dresses in this world! You must find one on your taste. They are absolutely overwhelming. I personally get lost in their elegance.

(designers: Dolce & Gabbana and Yves Saint Laurent for a/w 2010; Lanvin for s/s 2010)

Tara Subkoff for Bebe.    

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree,a womens wardrobe is never complete without a elegant,cute black dress :D and dolce & gabbanna did an absolutely amazing range of them last season :D











    StopAndStareStyle = My super-duper fashion and style blog.FOLLOW,COMMENT,READ & ENJOY! :D

    ReplyDelete