Sunday, July 25, 2010

Basic Clothes Part I

Blue Jeans

 

I decided to write some posts about the basic clothes for a woman's wardrobe. So, today I'm writing about blue jeans. I think everybody must have at least one pair. They can be on everyone's taste because they come in many types (for example skinny jeans, boot cut, flare, straight leg and so on)

Moreover, blue jeans are in this season. And... do you think that I've made a collage with spring summer 2010 blue jeans things or something?

Of course, I've made! (designers: D&G, William Rast and Just Cavalli)

"I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes." Yves Saint Laurent

 

Thank you, Levi Strauss! You were a real genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment