Monday, January 31, 2011

Lauren Bacall






Lauren Bacall, actress and model. She hasn't been only an angelic doll face, but she also has been an able-minded woman.
You can notice it in some of her quotes:
  • "You can't start worrying about what's going to happen. You get spastic enough worrying about what's happening now";
  • "Imagination is the highest kite one can fly";
  • "I am not a has-been. I am a will be.";
  • "I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that.";
  • "I wish Frank Sinatra would just shut up and sing";
  • "Stardom isn't a profession; it's an accident.”;
  • "It's inappropriate and vulgar and absolutely unacceptable to use your private life to sell anything commercially, but I think it's kind of a sickness.”
  • “I have a built-in antenna.”

... and in all her movies, especially in glorious ones as The Mirror Has Two Faces, Prêt-à-Porter: Ready to Wear, The Shootist and Designing Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment